OrientDB Manual - version 3.0.34
Welcome to OrientDB - the first Multi-Model Open Source NoSQL DBMS that brings together the power of graphs and the flexibility of documents into one scalable high-performance operational database.
OrientDB v 3.0.x is our latest GA
- 3rd party Plugins
- Distributed Architecture (replication, sharding and high-availability)
- Performance Tuning
- ETL to Import any kind of data into OrientDB
- Import from Relational DB
- Backup and Restore
- Export and Import
- Studio web tool
- OrientDB Server
- Gephi Graph Analysis Visual tool
- Rexster Support and configuration
- Continuous integration
- User Group - Have question, troubles, problems?
- #orientdb IRC channel on freenode
- Professional Support
- Training - Training and classes.
- Events - Follow OrientDB at the next event!
- Team - Meet the team behind OrientDB
- Contribute - Contribute to the project.
- Who is using OrientDB? - Clients using OrientDB in production.
Questions or Need Help?
Check out our Get in Touch page for different ways of getting in touch with us.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this manual. However, OrientDB, LTD. makes no warranties with respect to this documentation and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The information in this document is subject to change without notice.