This method retrieves the minimum allowed value for the property.
Properties can enforce constraints on the data you store in them. This can be limited to the data-type of the stored value. It can also extend to constraints on the actual data.
OrientDB calculates the minimum allowed values in different ways, depending on what
OType you have set for the property:
- String The minimum value is the minimum allowed number of characters.
- Number The minimum value is the smallest allowed number.
- Date The minimum value is the earliest allowed date.
- Time The minimum value is the earliest allowed time, measured in milliseconds.
- Binary The minimum value is the smallest allowed size for a byte array.
- List, Set or Collection The minimum value is smallest size of the collection.
Using this method, you can retrieve the minimum allowed value for the property.
This method returns a
String instance, which provides the minimum value set on the property. In the event that there is no minimum value set on the property, it returns